GEEKNUC accepts the following payment methods:
- Paypal and accepts all major debit and credit cards(including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover,JCB, AMEX, DC) via Paypal.
- Klarna, which accepts all major debit cards and credit cards (including Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Discover). Please note that prepaid cards are not accepted.
- Credit card
- Direct bank transfer
- SHOP PAY
Note: Please contact our customer support here firstname.lastname@example.org if there is any problem with your payment.
Frequently asked questions about payments.
Q1:How do I pay in 3 interest-free payments with Klarna?
A1: Klarna is recognized as a trusted provider of external payments services, offering consumers worldwide flexible shopping experiences. They are committed to providing customers with a safe environment while using their services. In case you have any concerns about how Klarna is handling your personal information, please refer to Klarna’s Privacy Notice.
Here are the steps on how to pay with Klarna in 3 interest-free payments:
Step 1: Place your favorite items in your shopping cart.
Step 2: Select Klarna at the checkout.
Step 3: Your payment will be divided into three equal installments. The first payment is due once your order has been confirmed.
Step 4: Each month, the remaining payments will be charged to your debit card or credit card. If you pay on time, no bills are sent, and no interest or fees are charged.
Q2: How do Klarna’s automatic payments work?
A2: You will be charged monthly on the debit card or credit card you provide at checkout.
You will be notified of all scheduled payments via email, and you can review your purchases by logging in at https://app.klarna.com/login.
Q3: What should I do if I can’t make a payment with Klarna?
A3: GEEKNUC only accepts payments under $1,000 made with Klarna. For payments over $1,000, please use another payment method (PayPal, credit card, or direct bank transfer).
Note: Please contact Klarna Customer Service if you can’t complete your Klarna payment under $1,000. GEEKNUC has no control over whether or not your Klarna payment is accepted.
Q4: How do I place an order if I want to pay via Direct bank transfer?
A4: The following are the steps for paying via direct bank transfer:
Step 1: Your order is complete when you choose direct bank transfer payment on the checkout page.
Step 2: As the payment reference, please use your Order ID (found in your email). Make the payment at the bank as soon as possible.
Step 3: Contact us to notify us of your payment and provide your billing information.
Step 4: Once we receive the payment, we will arrange for the shipment.
Q5: What should I do if the payment for my order is declined?
A5: If your payment is declined, you must place your order again. We cannot reinstate an order once a payment has been declined. To avoid this, make sure the following items are checked when placing a new order:
1. Your order information (eg. shipping address, phone number, email address) before submitting your order.
2. Card details to make sure the information is correct, e.g. the expiry date and your billing address.
3. Your card issuer may have declined your payment. You should contact them for more information.
4. Make sure your credit card balance is sufficient.
If you have checked all of the above, please try to pay with PayPal or another credit card.
Q6: What are the common reasons for credit card payment failure?
A6:Here are some common reasons for failed payments:
- Online transactions are not enabled on the card
- The transaction has been declined by the card issuer
- Incorrect card details have been provided during payment
- Insufficient card balance
- Too many payment attempts have been made
Please try again with the same payment method you used before.
Change your payment method to a different one.
Have you resolved your payment issue yet?
We’ve attempted to answer as many frequently asked questions as possible. If you still can’t solve your problem, please feel free to contact us email@example.com. We will usually get back to you within 24 hours, no worries!